Friday, February 8, 2008

Trailer Almost Finished






The trailer hitch for the camry arrived and it took me less than 30 minutes to install yesterday morning. It was mostly bolt on, but I had to drill a couple of holes in the frame. The frame is aluminum so it was very easy. I included a couple of pictures showing the trailer with the lights installed on the back. Notice the quick-removal system using a pair of oarlock sockets so that when the boat is on the trailer I can mount the lights on the transoms of the boat where they can be better seen. I probably shouldn't post this, but I took the trailer for a quick lap around the block. It is still not registered yet and I need to get the adapter to plug the lights into the camry. Still, it was good to see how it's going to handle!

-Cory

No comments: