Monday, February 4, 2008

Fiberglassing





Well, the glassing of the boat has been steadily progressing. My boss was kind enough to give me four days in a row off, so I have been using these days to get a lot of work done. The pictures should speak for themselves. The sides of the boat are glassed as well as the bottom of each hull. All that's left is the bridge deck and the transoms, and then I need to finish the fore deck. It's so close to being ready to test on the water that I'm going insane! The trailer lights are all finished and ready to be put on the trailer. I ordered a trailer hitch for the camry from ebay and it should arrive some time this week. They say it only takes 30 minutes to install... we'll see about that. Everything is finally falling into place and I am very excited. I'll update again soon!
-Cory

No comments: