Thursday, March 13, 2008

Outer Banks Vacation - Part Two






Our outer banks vacation was simply awesome. I hope these pictures capture some of the fun that we had. The hotel is built directly on the water and has a long pier that was fun to walk out on. There were geese, ducks and swans all around. After working at Overton's this winter and selling waterfowl hunting gear and ammunition, I am having serious moral quandaries about ever selling that stuff again. Anyway, the hotel included free bicycles and we used them to ride to the end of the road, and then walked the beach and climbed the dunes. The weather was mild and the whole vacation was just as relaxing as we needed it to be. I feel that this hotel is one of the places that I would be happy coming back to year after year. I would never get tired of it.

No comments: