Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Settling In

Noëlle and I have been rapidly and comfortably settling in here in Durham, NC. Noëlle has been attending classes for a couple weeks and I have taken a position as the 3rd keyholder (shift manager) at Overton's, which is a store that specializes in selling boating gear and watersports equipment, so those of you that know me know that this is right up my alley. The job is great and the work is not too hard. I like the people that I am working with so I really have no complaints. We have been settling in, trying to establish the routines that make life run smoothly, and we have been having a lot of fun in the process, although we seem to be continuously tired.

Noëlle's Mom and Sister came out and visited for a few days last week and we all had a blast. We went out to eat and we all talked and laughed quite a bit. In a couple of weeks my Mom will be visiting for a few days, and we are really looking forward to that. We'll keep updating as new adventures happen!

-Cory

No comments: